Edward I Plantagenet King of England
- Born: 17 Jul 1239, Westminster, Middlesex, England
- Marriage (1): Eleanor of Castile & Leon on 1 Nov 1254 in Las Huelgas, Burgos, Castile-Leon, Spain
- Marriage (2): Margaret Capet of France
- Died: 7 Jul 1307, Burgh-on-Sands, Cumberland, England aged 67
- Buried: Westminster Abbey, London, England
Other names for Edward were Edward I The Hammer of the Scots and Edward I Longshanks.
Noted events in his life were:
• Ruled: King of England, 1272-1307.
Edward married Eleanor of Castile & Leon on 1 Nov 1254 in Las Huelgas, Burgos, Castile-Leon, Spain. (Eleanor of Castile & Leon was born in 1241 in Burgos, Castile-Leon, Spain and died on 28 Nov 1290 in Herdeby, Nottinghamshire, England.)
Edward next married Margaret Capet of France, daughter of King Philip III Capet of France and Maria de Brabant. (Margaret Capet of France was born in 1282 in Paris, France, died on 14 Feb 1317 in Marlborough Castle, England and was buried in Greyfriars Church, Greenwich.)